Bricklayers, Roofers - The Netherlands (2100€/netto/month)
We are looking for bricklayers, roofers and similar workers for different large projects in the Netherlands.
We provide full-time contracts to all our employees. Start dates are discussed with the candidates, according to their availability.
What we offer:
- Monthly salary from 2100 EUR netto /173 hours month + Overtimes with extra rate
- Working week: min 40 hours + overtimes
- Work contract for unlimited period
- Accommodation is provided and paid by the employer
- Help with registrations and bank accounts
- Good knowledge of English and German language
- At least 3 years of experience with similar work
- Good health status
- Willing to work abroad for longer time
- Own car is big advantage
Information about the procedure of interview:
In case of interest please send the following:
* detailed CV in English
* Photo (ideally at work)
* All certificates related work experiences
* letters of reference from previous employers for recent years
You can contact us by email: email@example.com by phone on +421 911 279 723, +421 910 901 936.
Our web is www.dkrs.sk . You can also follow us on facebook: DK Recruitment Services
About our company:
DK Recruitment Services in an international recruitment agency which operates in the whole European Union. The company was established in 2007. Since 2007 we place more than 8000 qualified personnel Europe wide. Our company is active in construction, industry, food production, healthcare, hotel-catering and distribution-logistics sectors.
Mai multe informatii
Trebuie să vă conectați sau să vă înregistrați,pentru a putea contacta vânzătorul
- Evitaţi escrocheriile şi plătiţi direct (în mână) sau prin PayPal
- Niciodată nu plătiţi prin Western Union, Moneygram sau alte servicii anonime de plată
- Nu cumpăraţi sau vindeţi înafara ţării voastre. Nu acceptaţi cecuri dinafara ţării
- Acest site nu este implicat în nici o tranzacţie şi nici nu controlează plăţile, transportul, garanţia tranzacţiilor, nu oferă "protecţia cumpărătorului" dar nici "certificarea vânzătorului"